This Easter weekend, there's 15% off at Emma Bridgewater, so hop off to their website to browse all the goodies there!
As well as producing hand sponged pottery like mugs and plates, Emma Bridgewater also sells bedding, toiletries, radios, stationery, and all kinds of gifts and accessories, so they are well worth a look.
I particularly love their Birds' patterns, which feature birds such as Kingfisher, Chaffinch, the Greenfinch and Robin.
This is from Friday 25th March through to Monday 28th March 2016 and T&Cs plus exclusions apply*
|*Terms & Conditions
15% Off for the Easter Weekend
1. Offer ends at 23.59 GMT on Monday 28th March 2016
2. Discount automatically applied at the online checkout
3. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount, except for free delivery
4. Excludes: items already subject to a discount; Outlet, seconds & discontinued products; electronic & paper Gift Vouchers; Collectors Club Membership, fabric swatches, EACH mugs, Tusk Mugs and electronic items
5. Offers and discounts cannot be retrospectively applied to an order