Here are a couple of gifts garden loving Dads can enjoy for Father's Day and thereafter - and a couple come with a personalised touch!
Tree2mydoor.com are to trees as florists are to flowers. Tree2mydoor.com send trees in the post, just as florists send flowers.
So Tree2mydoor.com (who I've used before and they are really good) have these personalised gifts which may be just the thing for Dads who love gardening and gardens...There's a Personalised Head Gardener Polo Shirt - you can add your dad's name (up to 15 characters) and there are several sizes to choose from...
Personalised Head Gardener Polo Shirt for £18.90
Our Giving Gifts News Blog - Treat yourself and or a friend!
Bring some of the garden indoors with a house plant gift! Bunches have introduced some house plants that are very different to orchids and peace lillies....
This Aloe Vera comes in a ceramic pot for £22.99
Or there's this Lavender Plant presented in a decorative birch rope pot for £23.99
Or how about giving them the Chilli Challenge Gift . These chilli peppers will grow at home and this gift set comes with a 180g pack of Chilli flavour chocolate bars - you can go from mild to medium, fiery to extreme! All for £26.99.
They also have this very pretty Gardeners Gift for £32.99 - it comes with a beautiful pink Rose plant in a wooden crate. There's a colourful garden trowel, gardening gloves and hand care set. The hand care set is a Heathcote and Ivory one, with hand wash, hand cream, hand soak and hand balm - perfect for the hard-working gardener's hands!
I've used Bunches.co.uk several times before and they've given me great service. I've ordered online and when I've had to get help on the phone, they've been really helpful :-)
I do love Emma Bridgewater's range of mugs - there's something for everyone. I bought my mother one of the Wallflower mugs for a present and it looks really pretty - she puts flowers in them and puts them on a sideboard to enjoy.
So there's good news if you're an Emma Bridgewater fan of her mugs. There's a 2 half pint mug for £30 offer on at the moment. And it includes boxed pairs!
The offer ends midnight on Monday 26 March 2018 and of course there are a number of T&Cs** - but nonetheless this is a great offer.
*Two 1/2 Pint Mugs for £30
Terms & Conditions
1. Offer ends at 26th March 23.59 GMT
2. Box sets at £30 excludes Silver Toast Mr & Mrs, Mr & Mr, Mrs & Mrs Set of 2 1/2 Pint Mugs Boxed
3. Silver Toast Mr & Mrs, Mr & Mr, Mrs & Mrs Set of 2 1/2 Pint Mugs Boxed discounted to £45
4. Excludes seconds ½ Pint Mugs
5. Two for £30 on ½ Pint Mugs includes all ½ Pint with an RRP of £19.95
6. We reserve the right to extend offers and promotions at our discretion
7. For offers that require a promotional code, only customers who have been sent the code may redeem the offer
8. A product can only be subject to one offer within a single transaction
9. Refunds of products included in an offer will reflect the price originally paid for the product
10. For multi-buy offers (e.g. 3 for the price of 2) the cheapest item will be free
11. Exclusions apply to: products already subject to a discount; Outlet, seconds & discontinued products; Charity mugs (RAF Mug), Tusk Jute bags, electronic & paper Gift Vouchers; Collectors Club Membership, fabric swatches and electronic items.
12. Offers and discounts cannot be added retrospectively to an order
Green People have some lovely gift ideas for Mums who love to pamper themselves! Their natural and organic products aren't tested on animals and they were started by a Mum who was looking for a solution to help her daughter's eczema and allergies.
I use their products and I love them. I use their Gentle Cleanse and Make-Up Remover which is the best cleanser I've ever used; and also the Day Solution Moisturiser. One of the reasons I love this company is because it works with chairties such as the Marine Conservation Society, the Woodland Trust and Butterfly Conservation and Plantlife, so they do support nature, which means a lot to me.
They have a range of products from moisturisers to hand cream, body lotion to make-up, and they also have two special edition gift boxes:
Here's A Divine Treat, a special edition gift box of Orange Blossom skin care. It includes Orange Blossom Exfoliator, an Orange Blossom Cleanser and an Orange Blossom Moisturiser, each of which is 50ml in size.
A Divine Treat from Green People for £50.00
And here's A Heavenly Treat, a special edition gift box of Damask Rose skin care. It has a Damask Rose Cleanser, a Damask Rose Moisturiser and a Damask Rose Hand Cream. Each is 50 ml in size.
There's plenty more to choose from, such as a Damask Rose Hand Cream (£15) if you're looking for a smaller gift.
Virginia Hayward Hampers have an astonishing range of hampers, and what's more, they're offering 15% off according to their website! Use the code STRAWBERRY.
This mouth-watering offer is available until 1pm on Friday 9 March 2018, and of course there are T&Cs.
But there's some wonderful hampers you can treat your Mum to, whether she enjoys a tipple or sticks to non-alcohol hampers.
Click on the hamper below to browse and indulge!